Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully as this defines terms on which we supply products to you and other important information.
- Why should you read these terms:
These terms will tell you about our business and how we will service you, how you and we can change or end a contract, how you can contact us when there is a problem, how we may contact you and other important information. If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the us before placing an order. By placing your order with us, you agree that these terms are final and binding on you.
- Who are these Terms and Conditions binding on:
These terms and conditions apply to all users of the website qajarjewellery.com, including users who are browsers, vendors/suppliers, agencies, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. When you place an order with us you agree to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not continue to use or access this website. If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, best would be to contact us before placing the order.
Our online store uses WooCommerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Information About Us
Qajarjewellery.com is the website of ‘Qajar Jewellery’ which is a registered sole proprietor business under the laws of Pakistan.
- How can we be contacted?
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How we may contact you?
If we have to contact you, we will do so via phone call, WhatsApp, through email and/or postal address which you would have provided to us at the time of placing an order or initiating contact with us.
- Our contract with you
- Acceptance of Order, Ascertaining payment methods and Order numbers:
No contract will exist between you and Qajar Jewellery for the sale of any product unless and until Qajar Jewellery has accepted your order with a confirmation email and a payment mechanism is confirmed therein which is either Cash on Delivery (only for Pakistan), your credit/ debit card or via other methods which may be listed on the site. The email will also include delivery costs and usual delivery times. Made to order products will follow customized delivery time which you will be informed about in our confirmation email. We follow this confirmation email, with either a phone call or a WhatsApp confirmation, before we begin to work on your order. Any communication from us prior to this will serve purely to validate the order details provided and in no way constitutes confirmation or acceptance of the order. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. We also assign an order number to you when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Order Refusal by us and online payment refunds:
It may happen that we are unable to accept your order, in which case you will be informed by email and we will not charge you for the product (in case the payment has been made digitally, it will be reversed to you).
Order refusals happen when:
- We are out of stock
- Because of unexpected limitations on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for
- Because there is an error in pricing or content on our site
- Because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline
- If shipping restrictions apply to a particular item
- If shipping location is out of the service zone of our courier partners
- If the item ordered does not meet our quality control standards and is withdrawn
- If it is the case of online payment and in the event that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, we can refuse to accept your order.
We may also refuse to accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses arising from not accepting your order and we shall have no liability to you, by way of compensation, other than to refund the amount paid for the goods in question, through our bank to your bank.
- Made to order product acceptance:
If Qajarjewellery.com does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered they can be made to order and this process takes between 3-6 weeks. The exact timelines are communicated to customers in the confirmation email from us. Made to order and/or bespoke items are final sale and not eligible for refunds or returns but can be exchanged within a reasonable time frame (As mentioned in our exchange refund policy)
- Our Products
- Slight Variation from Photos:
Our Products may vary slightly from their pictures even though we make efforts to display colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products therefore images are to be taken for illustrative purposes only.
- Handmade Products, Natural stone colours and room for deviation:
Our products are handmade and our signature work revolves around natural rocks, crystals and stones. Some rocks we use are only semi processed and used in their natural form, distinct sizes, natural colours and shapes in jewellery making, therefore, images on qajarjewellery.com will be for illustrative purposes and the final work can vary in size, weight and shades. Weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website for the metal used, have room for tolerance/deviation as is with all artisan and handmade work.
- Product packaging:
Product packaging may vary as we keep updating them. It may vary from that which is shown in images on our website.
- Certain products may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to exchange according to our Policy.
- We reserve the right, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Our Prices and Payments
- Sales Tax:
Our prices include sales tax. If the rate of sales tax changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we may adjust the rate of sales tax that you pay.
- Delivery price:
They are based on Pakistan delivery. For non-Pakistan deliveries your delivery amount will automatically be adjusted at checkout.
- Payments and Methods:
We accept cash on delivery (only in Pakistan) and major credit and debit cards for payments.
By purchasing on this site via credit/debit card you confirm that the card being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Payment can be made by you via your credit/debit card or any other methods that may be advertised on our website site.
All credit/debit card transactions are processed secure online payment gateways which encrypt your card details in a secure host environment. Qajarjewellery.com never stores any of this information.
- Price updates:
We can update our product prices at any time without notice, it is at our sole discretion.
- What to do if you spot an Incorrect Invoice:
If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know
- What happens if we got the price wrong?
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognized by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- International Policy:
For all orders being shipped outside of Pakistan the recipient will be responsible for any taxes or customs duties incurred. Unfortunately, we are unable to mark parcels as “gift” or “no commercial value”. Please note we are unable to estimate the total amount of taxes or duties that may be due at time of delivery and they shall be your responsibility. For questions regarding customs fees we suggest contacting your local government.
For international customers, we do not have an exchange policy as of now unless it is the case of damaged or defective products, in which case please refer to exhibit 13. We hope to update this policy soon for our international customers.
- Third Party Information and Links
We cannot be held responsible for content and prices displayed on third party websites, social media pages, blogs, business/shopping directories or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Qajar Jewellery products are those stated on the site and only the latest prices are valid. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated by any third party.
Third-party links on Qajarjewellery.com may direct you to third-party websites that may not be affiliated with us. We will not be responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website at the time of placing the order. These will vary by location and will be reflected at the time of checkout.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, including any delays caused by a carrier or logistics company utilized by us. This condition does not affect your legal rights.
- A product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you collect it from us. It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate information for delivery
- You own a product once we have received payment in full
- Order Cancellation
- If you change your mind about an order, you must notify us of your decision by email using the subject heading ‘Cancellation’ within 5 days of order confirmation and supplying your order number and address.
- Defective and Damaged Items
All parcels must immediately be opened in the presence of the Courier personnel upon receipt of the products, to verify that items in the parcel are untampered with and undamaged. You acknowledge that if you fail to do this and subsequently find the products are not contained therein, or have been damaged during delivery, we may not be able to claim against the Courier or against our insurers. Accordingly, if you do fail to do this, you agree that you will be solely liable for any such loss or damage and shall waive, release and indemnify us from and against any claims, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
If you should receive an item that is defective, damaged or not what you ordered, please contact us ASAP within 5 working days. We will help you resolve any issues as quickly as possible by replacing the item, once the faulty item has been returned to us by post. If you are an international customer you must contact us at email@example.com or call at +923203723902 as soon as you receive a parcel which you consider faulty or defective (in addition to letting the courier personnel know in whose presence you would have opened your parcel for verification) and we will help you on case by case basis on how to return goods depending on the country you are from.
- Exchanges and Refunds:
Items once purchased may be exchanged within five days, within Pakistan. We cannot issue refunds as most items are handmade and made to order. Customizations in orders are considered final sale.
The invoice and postage receipt for returning the package must be retained by you. The goods must be packed securely in the packaging that you received them in. We are not liable to exchange if the products are returned to us broken or damaged. Once we have received the products, we will move forward with the exchange process via email communication and all details will be shared therein. Please note delivery charges will not be refunded in this case.
For international customers, we do not have an exchange policy as of now unless it is the case of damaged or defective products, in which case please refer to exhibit 13 of terms and conditions. We hope to update this policy soon for our international customers.
- Promotional Samples
Product samples lent to you by Qajar Jewellery for promotional content, collaborations, photography or any other objective will be charged for in full if not returned in perfect condition unless it was otherwise agreed in writing by us. Samples must be returned to us within 7 working days from the day of receipt.
- Intellectual Property and Copyright
The content of this website which includes Designs, concepts, photographs, videos, logo, content other intellectual property rights it contains, including the use of the name Qajar Jewellery or Hajra Chhotani is the sole property of Qajar Jewellery. Our content may be used i.e. saved, shared or displayed solely for your personal use and for drawing the attention of others to the material posted on our site however, you are not permitted to publish or reproduce content which appears on this website in connection to any business or commercial use. By using our service, you agree that you will not undermine the integrity of our work. You are not permitted to copy, adapt or change in any way the content of qajarjewellery.com without our prior written permission
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Privacy and security
- Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- How we protect your data
This website doesn’t store any personal information beyond the username and email address you signed up with. They may be used to send you company newsletters and offers occasionally, if you consent to it while signing up. Passwords are protected by WordPress using an encrypted hashing algorithm.
You understand that the above content (but not including any of your credit or debit card details) may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit or debit card information will always be encrypted on transfer, we use secure server (SSL)to process orders and we do not retain or store this information.
- What third parties we receive data from
We don’t receive any data from any kind of third parties.
- Industry regulatory disclosure requirements.
We never disclose your data with any third party or any other website, app or platform.
We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your log in details, please contact us immediately.
- Other general terms
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send ideas, suggestions, creatives, proposals, plans, or any other material, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or anything that can be considered collectively as ‘comments’, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization, without notice to you.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Pakistan and the courts of Karachi, Pakistan shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle disputes hereunder.
- Changes to terms & conditions
Qajar Jewellery reserves the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and changes to their website. It will be your responsibility to check the website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or accessing our website following the update of any changes to our terms would mean acceptance of changes by you. Only the most recent version of these terms and conditions will be considered valid.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and Qajar Jewellery in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the products. Variation of these terms and conditions are not binding on us unless they were agreed by us in writing.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org