Skip to content
- Items once purchased from Qajar Jewellery may be exchanged within five days, within Pakistan. We cannot issue refunds as most items are handmade and made to order.
- Customizations in orders are considered final sale.
- The invoice and postage receipt for returning the package must be retained by you. The goods must be packed securely in the packaging that you received them in. We are not liable to exchange if the products are returned to us broken or damaged. Once we have received the product/s we will move forward with the exchange process via email communication and all details will be shared therein. Please note delivery charges will not be refunded in this case.
- For international customers, we do not have an exchange policy as of now unless it is the case of damaged or defective products, in which case, please refer to exhibit 13 of terms and conditions. We hope to update this policy soon for our international customers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.